Wide range and deep Technical skills for Computer Graphics production pipeline.
Pipeline development, Plugin/Script development, Motion Capture, Rigging, Network programming, Web-based system development, Mathematics for Graphics, Interface design, Usability design, System Administration.
Software Engineer at Entertainment industry(April 2005 – Present)
- Developed pipeline platform.
- Planned, designed, implemented Motion Capture management system.
- Planned, designed, implemented Web-based project management system.
- Fixed any bugs on fltk with multibyte text handling.
- Designed, implemented plugins on Maya and MotionBuilder for character rigging and motion editing.
Engineer at Post Production(April 2002 – April 2005)
- Designed, implemented, supported real camera data to CG camera data comverter.
- Developed, supported realtime camera data protocol converter for Virtual Set.
- Designed, implemented, supported Control command router on TCP/IP for Digital Disk Recorder.
- Operation, Technical Support to broadcast “World Record Line” for Pan Pacific Swimming Championships 2002
- Designed, Implemented Motion Control Camera “MILO” Simulator for Maya to previsualize.